Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Swimming

Hi sorry I haven't posted in a while... Anyways This is now going to be my topic...

Swimming I do swimming! It is really fun I don't do the lesson kind I do the competitive kind which is really cool youget to go to different places to swim against other people. So today I had swimming and we had to do a 500 IM. Which is when you do 125m of butterfly then back stroke then breast stroke then front stoke. It is really hard. Our pool is not as small as backyard pools Oh NO it is much larger then that it is 25m long! So 125m is 5 lenghs of the pool. I am really exitesd for a meet that is coming up on sunday! I am going there. Anyways tha is pretty much my swim life I have to go beacause I am of tp watch American Idol It is a good show.

4 comments:

  1. Tell me the days in the next 2 weeks that you can work on the project for recipe testing. My family will pay for half of the food costs if your family pays for half the food costs. Someday we'll have to go shopping to get stuff together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that have anything to do with my post you could of e-mailed me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you actualy think I would have anything to comment about this post? So when can we do it? Today? And what were you doing up at 5:32 am?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog is messed up with time sorry I wasn't up then

    ReplyDelete