Saturday, February 7, 2009

Okay so I go on a walk with the dog. (bro comes too) Anyways We find these really cool igloo like things.  There are only two left because the other ones were all killed, torn down you know what I mean. So we go In them. They are Huge.  I turns out that grade fives built them in school.  I wish I was there.  These igloo like things are called Quincees.  They are big mounds of snow that is hollowed out inside.  you can go in them and it is warmer in there then outside.  The snow is like a wall from the wind.  It is really cool.  I've made one with my friend once. It was really cool and big. We also made tunnels which are really fun to make too.  Next time your outside and it is good snow you should try making one.  With your parents permission to go inside it.  HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND ! 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, i know because i went on your bro's blog and he mentioned it as well. He really doesn't like you or walks. by the way, i have no idea who you are and you don't know who i am. i am famous and i have a bodygaurd. Try to figure out who i am. Your blog is not the same as your bro's. Sorry for the insult(LOL) but i am addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your site. Let more people know about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who wrote that. It was your bro.

    ReplyDelete