Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pillow

Pillows are soft and fluffy and I likehe pillow covers cause they are pretty! If your looking to buy a pillow for ME then don't buy a feather pillow because I will sneeze on it and it will turn green and slimy. The pillow cover will not look pretty no more. :( So I LOVE pillows but not feather one do you like pillows? I think they are really really really really really really really ect. really really really really really really really... AWSOME AND FLUFFY AND COOL AND COZY AND FUNKY AND SOFT AND THE best ones DON'T have FEATHERS in them!

1 comment:

  1. You should really tell more people about this. The only people that really know about it are me and whoever that Emzers girl is. Who is Emzers? Well I'm "joejoe" that's just my name on here because apparently people on here are using nicknames. so all i know about you is that you like pillows and you have a friend named emzers. or is that your friend? or is it just some person? whatever

    ReplyDelete